Last updated: November 2018
What Kind of Information Modern CLE Collects
Modern CLE reserves the following rights regarding the information you submit:
- Your name, email address, and other contact information you submit. Modern CLE uses this information to include you on our mailing list; communicate with you; and respond to your specific requests.
- Information about what pages you have viewed. Modern CLE uses this information to improve its Website and provide User assistance.
- Information about your location—based on Internet Protocol (IP) address—and your device—hardware type, hardware identifier, device name, operating system version, unique device ID, media access control address, and international mobile equipment identity. Modern CLE uses this information to provide account support and troubleshooting; calculate aggregated, anonymous statistics on Users of the Website; and better operate its Website.
- Non-personally identifiable, aggregated, information regarding what pages of the Website you choose to access, traffic patterns, demographics, and other statistics about our site and our users. Modern CLE uses this information for analytics, targeting, monitoring, marketing, demographic, and promotional purposes as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our Website; and to produce statistical or demographic data for use by advertisers, potential advertisers, and other business partners and affiliates.
- Other requests you make (e.g. to send an event to a web-based calendar). Modern CLE uses this information to fulfill that specific request.
Modern CLE only shares your personally identifiable information with outside partners when:
- You have provided your explicit consent to share the information.
- We believe doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Modern CLE and its Users.
- We sell or otherwise transfer such information to a successor or subsidiary of Modern CLE.
- We use a third party subcontractor with its own secure privacy practices, e.g. for mailing products.
We will provide you with notice if we believe we are compelled to comply with a third party’s request for information.
We take the security of all personally identifiable information obtained through the Website seriously. Only those who require such information to serve the purposes described above may access it.
We use industry standard encryption, e.g. secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. When we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical, and logical security safeguards.
While the acts of third parties are not within our control and 100% security can never be guaranteed, one can reduce risks by using strong passwords and anti-virus software. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with the Website.
You may opt-out of having your personal information collected or used by contacting us by e-mail or regular mail. In addition, you may ask us to delete your personal information after an order has been processed. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any orders you request.
Requesting Your Information and California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. In addition to the information we’ve provided above, on request we can provide more information about (i) the information we collect and how third parties use it, (ii) contact information and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) information about the products or Websites those third parties market. Please send such requests to “Modern CLE California User Choice Notice” at the address below. Once you receive this information, you may request that we modify or remove any of your personal information. We reserve the right to verify your identity before sending you this information.
“Do Not Track” Browser Signals
We currently do not actively respond to Do Not Track browser signals and do not authorize the collection of personal information from Users through technologies deployed in advertising on the site.
Access to Children
There are no features of this Website directed to children under the age of 13. Those under 18 may not use any interactive features of this Website, order products, or post images on the Website.
Modern CLE has appointed a privacy officer, who is accountable for compliance with these privacy principles and can answer any questions you may have. You may contact by e-mail at email@example.com.
Jurisdiction and Data Storage